Review the following cases from Organizational Behavior:
- Ch. 12: Case Incident 1: Sharing is Performing
- Review questions: 12-13, 12-14, and 12-15.
- Ch. 15: Case Incident 2: Turbulence on United Airlines
- Review questions: 15-10, 15-11, and 15-12.
- Ch. 16: Case Incident 2: Active Cultures
- Review questions: 16-16, 16-17, and 16-18.
In 780- to 1050-words, do the following:
- For each of the above cases:
- 1. Describe, through a story, the leader’s use of the leadership style in response to the situation. Use various action verbs in your story.
- 2. Explain what makes the selected leadership style effective for the particular situation.
- 3. Compare and contrast the leadership styles leaders chose for each case.
- 4. Explain why the leadership styles should differ for each case.
Use at least two references. The textbook is required as is the plagiarism checker. Please include APA Section Headers, a cover page and properly formatted reference page.